Week in Instagram

20121027-210005.jpg

1. Dessert
2. All of these pumpkin waffles were frozen. And then gone two days later. (Why did I bother freezing?)
3. I met Carla from Carla’s Confections on Saturday! Sadly she was only in town to pack up and move. I almost begged her to stay in Reno, but that might have been creepy.
4. Hello, skinny jeans! It’s been a long time. (I don’t care if I still need the rubber band trick. I’m counting it.)

Are you on Instagram? Come find me! I’m perrysplate.

10 Responses to “Week in Instagram”

Joanne — October 28, 2012 @ 5:37 am

MAJOR win on the jeans! I’m sure that within a week or two you won’t even NEED the rubber bands. Although actually, I think they look kind of cute!

• Natalie Perry replied: — October 28th, 2012 @ 11:43 pm

Good news… after a few hours I didn’t need the rubber bands after all! Just some of that just-washed stiffness. :)

Julie @ Table for Two — October 28, 2012 @ 9:30 am

Thank you for that rubber band trick! I have a pair of jeans that are a TAD tight around the waist but fit perfectly fine every where else (darn holiday treats!) so now I know what to do to tweak the pants a bit while I try to lose the little bit of flub I have left ;) congrats though on getting back into pre-pregnancy jeans!! Go you!! xoxo

• Natalie Perry replied: — October 28th, 2012 @ 11:46 pm

Oh, Julie. The rubber band trick is the best thing ever. Perfect for the holidays :)

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — October 28, 2012 @ 2:01 pm

Haha I remember the rubber band trick. I used that when I didn’t want to move into maternity jeans yet but never did it after, I’m not sure why?

• Natalie Perry replied: — October 28th, 2012 @ 11:47 pm

I thought the same thing until I was SO close to getting these buttoned. In fact, there was still an elastic wrapped around the button hole from the last time I wore them!

AnnaRose Tanner — October 29, 2012 @ 10:19 am

Just found your website and started following you on insta (Thrive90). I am so in love with you! And the rubberband trick is amazing! All my jeans fit everywhere BUT the waist (darn hourglass shape) so this will definitely come in handy.

• Natalie Perry replied: — October 29th, 2012 @ 2:25 pm

Aw, thank you AnnaRose! *blush* I’m happy to spread the word about the rubber band trick. It shouldn’t be kept only by pregnant women! :)

Carla's Confections — October 30, 2012 @ 11:46 am

It was so great meeting you this weekend!!! Haha, it is typical that when we find another blogger close to us, it is always when one is leaving (or is that just my experience?!) anyway I hope we can get together over Christmas!!! Great idea with the rubber bands too!!

Chelsea A — November 7, 2012 @ 2:06 pm

Mimi’s thighs look like Elliot’s. Good stuff, these kids get!