This is one of my favorite spice blends!
Our favorite way to use this is to blend it with some oil and citrus juice to use as a marinade for grilled chicken skewers!
It would also be great in a rice pilaf or adding it to some olive oil and dip pita bread into it. Yum!
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup cumin
- 2 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Combine well, and store in an airtight container. Makes about 2/3 c.