Frosty Pumpkin Pie Shots
It’s time, friends. I’m really excited about this one.
Especially since it starts off looking like this:
I know, right? Good grief.
And they’re actually not too bad for you. Maybe even… *gasp* healthy. They’re also vegan, grain-free, and nut-free. I think just about everyone will be happy with this one.
Oh, and they taste like frozen pumpkin pie.
Have a delicious and grateful Thanksgiving!!
Psst… if you want to make homemade pumpkin puree, check out this post — How to Cook Pumpkin in an Instant Pot.
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 3 dates, pitted and halved
- 2-3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- About 3 cups of ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients (except the ice) in your power blender (i.e. Vitamix, Blendtec) and blend until smooth, scraping the sides if necessary. (If you use a Blendtec, run the "sauces" program twice, scraping the sides between runs.)
- Add the ice, about 3 cups, or until the contents of the blender measures around 4 or 4 1/2 cups.
- Blend again (use the "ice cream" program on your Blendtec twice), pushing the ice down if necessary.
- Divide into glasses and serve immediately.